10 Habits of People Who are Always Fit
I've always struggled to maintain a consistent fitness routine.
Add in the buzz [and cookies] from the holidays and I'm really in trouble.
Recently, I found an article describing the habits of people who are always fit [which sounds like the type of person I want to be when it comes to fitness]. You can find the link to the full article at the end of this post.
Below, I've summarized some habits that can be adopted into your fitness routine to keep you always fit:
- Exercise even if you only have 15 minutes to do it.
- Mix-up your routine.
- Instead of skipping a workout, focus on how great you'll feel after.
- Don't wait for an occasion to get in shape [Joanna is very guilty on this count...]
- Eat real food.
- Workout at home if you can't make it to the gym.
- Focus on how you want to feel, rather than how you want to look [This is a BIG one].
- Remember the main goal isn't to run 10 miles a day, just do something.
- Exercise when you're sore.
- Get sleep.
Throughout the last two weeks, I've been working to keep these habits in mind. The truth is, you'll never regret a workout.
What are some ways that you stay fit or slip activity into your daily routine?
I'd love to hear more tips! [Or if others share in my holiday fitness struggle.]